SERUMS OPTIBOOST COMPLEX | Antioxidant Boosting Serum
Product Description: OptiBoost Complex uses liposome technology to deliver enzymes to damaged skin cells along with a combination of botanicals and hydrators to provide superior antioxidant protection and support skin cell recovery post UV exposure.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of: All Skin Types especially, aging, hyperpigmentation, photodamage, post procedure skins including photodynamic treatments.
- Provides superior antioxidant protection
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens out skin tone and texture
- Boosts Hydration
- Aids in skin recovery post-procedure
- Anacystis Nidulans (Photolyase) – An enzyme that has direct antioxidant action to avoid the development of photodamage by products that destroy the skin’s matrix.
- Micrococcus leteus (Endonuclease) – An enzyme extracted from marine waters and soil that aids in faster skin cell recovery post UV exposure.
- Arabidopsis thaliana (OGGI) – An enzyme that delivers powerful antioxidant protection to minimise skin cell damage
- L-ergothioneine – A botanical amino acid that delivers powerful antioxidant protection to minimise skin cell damage
- Hyaluronic Acid – Helps maintain skin moisture balance and restore radiance
- Evodia Rutaecarpa – Calms stressed skin caused by UV rays and reduces redness associated with skin irritation.
Cleanse the skin. Twice daily, apply one metered dose to the affected area. Effective skin care regimes always include sunscreen application in the morning Note: Must be applied 24 hours post procedure.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Water, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propanediol, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Ergothioneine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Plankton Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate (Starter culture: Micrococcus luteus), Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide.