SkinCeuticals’ C E Ferulic is a high potency serum with a combination of powerful antioxidants to protect skin against atmospheric ageing. 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid work in combination to protect against environmental damage and premature signs of ageing caused by free radical damage from UV rays, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to the benefits of these powerful antioxidants, C E Ferulic can help fight the signs of ageing by improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and skin laxity that comes with age, while brightening complexion for more radiant looking skin.
The measure of a vitamin C serum antioxidant is not only its environmental protection, but its visible anti-ageing results. C E Ferulic studies show a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, improved skin firmness, and a brightened complexion.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralising damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-ageing benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Ideal for normal and dry skin types
- 15% L-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, L-ascorbic acid is a highly potent form of pure vitamin C that helps neutralise free radicals and protect against oxidative stress, while providing visible anti-ageing benefits.
- 1% alpha tocopherol: This pure form of vitamin E neutralises free radicals and replenishes skin lipids. It has been proven to act synergistically with vitamin C.
- 0.5% ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralises free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamins C and E.
How to use:
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before all other skincare products.
Complete your skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants, including Vitamin C serums and broad spectrum sunscreens provide more comprehensive protection against visible ageing caused by environmental aggressors.