Skin Peels and Facials
Skin peels and facial treatments can significantly improve your skin’s appearance and can treat hyperpigmentation and sun damage, breakouts, acne scarring, fine lines, and more.
At Onyx Aesthetic we understand that not everyone is the same. Our promise is to provide the best product or treatment for your skin type to ensure best results. Please see our list of treatments below or arrange a consultation for a skin peel or facials that is right for you.
Our Skin Peel Treatments
(20%, 30%, 40%, 60%)
This epidermal peel is a synergistic blend of L-Lactic Acid and Candian Willowherb. It is suitable for epidermal hyperpigmentation and sun damage, mild breakouts and congestion, dull, lifeless skin, dehydration, excellent for improving texture and thickened epidermal build up.
Vita A peel
Made of a blend of Lana Blue, L-Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Canadian Willowherb. Suitable for the appearance of all damaged skins: thin & fragile, fine lines & wrinkles, and sensitive skin once not impaired, pigmentation and sun damage, oily, congested skins, scarring once resurfaced with AHAs or BHAs.
Main ingredients are Salicylic Acid, Tyrostat™ – Rumex Occidentalis, a powerful Tyrosinase Inhibitor, Multifruit Blend (AHAs) & Vitamin C for skin brightening. Suitable for the management of epidermal as well as hormonal hyperpigmentation, age spots and other discolouration.
Age defining peel
Key ingrediants include: salicylic acid, Resveratrol- potent antioxidant and calming, Multifruit blend (AHAs). Suitable for rough hypertrophic, sallow, uneven skin tone, fine lines as well as minor epidermal pigment.
Problem Skin peel
Main ingrediants are Salicylic acid, Beracare AAA– Andiroba, Acai and Copaiba Balsam Multifruit Blend (AHAs). Suitable for the management of all grades of problematic skin.
How should I care for my skin after a facial?
- Do not wear makeup immediately following the treatment for 6-12 hours to ensure your skin stays glowing and radiant for as long as possible, this will ensure you benefit fully from the treatment
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatment within 48 hours of treatment
- Avoid direct sunlight (intense sunlight and sunbeds) for 12-24 hours post-treatment, as your skin has just become slightly more sensitive
- Avoid indirect heat (sauna, hot bath/shower) for 48 hours after treatment
- Do not apply perfumed products to the treated after within 48 hours
- Do not apply any exfoliating skincare products 72 hours post-treatment
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise your face daily to rehydrate from the drying effects of daily life
- Use aspect sun sunscreen daily
- We Recommended a healthy lifestyle, fruit and vegetable-rich diet and drink up to 6-8 glasses of water a day
A Wonderful Experience
Joanne's work is amazing! She is a true professional and goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are comfortable and happy. A wonderful experience, thank you!! 🙂
Long time client
Jo and her team are great, always professional and friendly. I've been a client at Onyx for about 18 months after having tried a few other local beauty businesses. I suggest you book a consultation with Jo first then make a plan with her to get your skin looking the best it can - I am super happy with my results and will continue to keep coming back.