Anti Wrinkle Injections
The earliest signs of ageing for both men and woman are usually the fine lines and wrinkles on our faces. This process naturally occurs due to ageing, loss of fat pad volume, changes in facial bone structure, and the thinning of our skin. These fine lines and wrinkles are often noticed in our frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines.
At Onyx Aesthetic, we use market-leading products to ensure the best quality for our clients. The key benefits of anti wrinkle injections are that they are highly effective in softening fine lines and preventing future dynamic lines from becoming static, and can be used to lift the eyebrows. They are convenient with no downtime and with repeated treatments results may last longer.
Anti-wrinkle injections work by paralysing a specific muscle, at a specific location to stop the creasing of the skin when someone makes an expression with their face. Fine lines and wrinkles are treated until the product wears off in approximately 3-4 months.
Anti Wrinkle Injections – Aftercare
What Anti Wrinkle Aftercare is Required?
- Remain upright for 4 hours after treatment, avoid laying down as the treatment settles into place
- Delay any facials or invasive treatments such as skin needling, microdermabrasion
- Avoid alcohol and painkillers before and after treatment as they may thin the blood and cause bruising
- You may exercise less than 12 hours after treatment although refrain from exercises such as yoga and Pilates
- Do not expose skin to excessive heat (saunas, sun baking, sunbeds)
- Do not massage or apply pressure to the face, doing so may affect how the treatment settles
- Use gentle strokes while applying skincare making sure to use gentle strokes
A Wonderful Experience
Joanne's work is amazing! She is a true professional and goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are comfortable and happy. A wonderful experience, thank you!! 🙂
Long time client
Jo and her team are great, always professional and friendly. I've been a client at Onyx for about 18 months after having tried a few other local beauty businesses. I suggest you book a consultation with Jo first then make a plan with her to get your skin looking the best it can - I am super happy with my results and will continue to keep coming back.