SERUMS HYALURONIC SERUM | Hydrating Serum (pH 4.5-5.5)
A unique blend of hyaluronic acid that effectively replenishes the skins moisture content.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
- All reactive, irritated skin concerns
- Dry, flaky sensitised skins
- Post procedure skins, including peels, DermaFrac™ & needling
- Calming and Soothing
- Reduced transepidermal water loss
- Sodium Hyaluronate – is a form of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan with exceptional lubricating and hydrating qualities. It can hold 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – Soothing, calming and hydrating.
- Oil soluble Vitamin C. Excellent alternative to water soluble Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), pH neutral so less irritation
- Panthenol – improves and increases the moisture-retention capacity of the skin.
- Niacinamide – is a form of the B vitamin that will improve the moisture content of the skin. Bound in a yeast polypeptide delivery system to help calm and soothe the skin.
- Aspect Signature Blend – Kakadu Plum, Davidson Plum, Desert Lime, Mountain (Tasman) Pepper Berry and Lemon Myrtle. A complex of super antioxidants, bioavailable vitamins and skin supporting phyto-nutrients.
Apply 1 metered pump to clean skin for the ultimate in skin hydration.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sucrose Palmitate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Niacinamide, Sorbitan Oleate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite