CC CREAM | SPF 50+
VERSATILE BROAD SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN
Aspect Sun CC Cream SPF50 is a multifunctional tinted SPF 50+ sunscreen providing very high broad spectrum 4 hour water resistant protection. Australian owned and made, Aspect Sun CC Cream SPF50 is specially formulated to withstand our harsh climate. The unique blend of UV protective actives, combined with high potency Antioxidants and hydrators makes this cream an ideal choice for your everyday sun protection. The CC Cream offers minimal coverage in a universal tint with no fuss application.
A multifunctional tinted SPF 50+ providing very high broad spectrum 4 hour water resistant protection. The unique blend of UV protective actives complexed with high potency antioxidants and hydrators makes this cream an ideal choice for your everyday sun protection.
CC Cream’s light universal tint delivers a fresh instant glow for a no fuss application or for supreme coverage apply as a primer prior to your foundation of choice. Tinted formula evens skin tone while providing sun protection.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
- All skin types
- Especially ageing concerns
- Uneven texture & tone
- Tinted colour correcting primer with SPF 50+ sun protection
- 4 hours Water Resistant
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
- Benzophenone Free
- Homosalate, Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane and Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate – is a complex of sunscreen actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection
- Glycerin – acts as a humectant to bind water and increase the skin’s moisture content
- Silica – helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, to prepare the skin for make-up application and increase longevity
- Vitamin E – has high potency antioxidant properties support and protect the skin from external free radicals, boosting the skin’s response to environmental exposure.
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Water, Homosalate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-30, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglycerol-3 Diisostearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chloride Triacontanyl PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pigment Brown C33 115, Yellow Oxide 7059