MOISTURISER OIL-FREE MOISTURISER | Lightweight moisturiser (pH: 4.5-5.5)
Product Description: Lightweight oil-free non-comedogenic moisturiser that provides facial hydration and improves the overall appearance of skin.
Aspect Dr Ultra Light Hydration is suitable during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
- Normal to oily skins
- Ageing skins
- Super hydrating
- Antioxidant benefits
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Is a form of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan with exceptional lubricating and hydrating qualities. It can hold 1,000 times its weight in water
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 – Improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Canadian Willowherb™ – Soothing, calming and mattifying • Oil-soluble Vitamin C – Excellent alternative to water-soluble Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), pH neutral so less irritation
- Vitamin E – Potent antioxidant
Usage: AM/PM. Apply a pea-size amount to clean hands, spread evenly over face and neck, neat or over serums as required. Can be used morning and/or night as needed.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isopentyldiol, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Peel) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gamma Polyglutamic Acid, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherbs) Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Carrageenan, Neopentanoic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Camilliea) Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Palm) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Sea Salt, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Metabisulfite.